1) Where is the closest airport ?
- The closest airport is in Eagle (EGE). 45 minutes away. American and United service EGE.
- Or Denver (DIA) is 2 hours + away depending on road conditions in the winter?
2) Is there a shuttle service from Eagle (EGE) and Denver (DIA)?
- The ECO transit bus, will take you to Vail transportation center from Eagle Airport. For schedule, fare, and information go to www.eaglecounty.us. Look for the Eagle/Gypsum schedule. [PUBLIC]
- Bustang is a great alternative for budget travelers coming from Denver to Vail and back. Go to www.ridebustang.com for schedules, fares and route, services. [PUBLIC]
- Epic Mountain Express at https://www.epicmountainexpress.com/ offers door to door service.
- Peak1Express offers direct service from Denver to Vail, and shuttles from EGE to Vail with door to door drop off options. https://www.mountainshuttle.com/
For PUBLIC transportation options you will be dropped off at the Vail Transportation Center, where you can catch the free GREEN Town of Vail bus to the house. Often your host can pick you up.
3) Do we need a car ?
- Some guests have stayed here without a car in the past during summer time, we are located a 5 minute walk from the town of Vail free bus.
4) How far are the groceries store, bar, restaurants, Laundromat etc..
- 5 minutes by car 15 by bus.
5) Can we bring our pets ?
- No, due to allergens, these lovely creatures are not suitable for Le refuge. You may try The Lifthouse condominiums in Lionshead, they accept dogs.
6) Can we bring children ?
- Due to the proximity of the creek , Le Refuge is NOT suitable for toddlers natural curiosity. A risk I am not willing to take.
6) Can we smoke ?
- This is a non- smoking facility.
7) Is there parking ?
- Yes parking is free and off street.
8) Is there internet access?
- Yes the house is equipped with secure wireless internet
9) Do you provide meals during silent meditation retreat?
- Yes possibly, if available meals are organic and vegetarian during your stay. please specify if you are on a particular diet. Or you can bring your own food.
10) How far are you from the slopes ?
- 5 minutes by car, or 15 by town free bus. Cost of parking in town is $25/day during winter – free during summer
11) DIRECTION FROM DENVER
- Take I-70 west from the airport. (aprox 2 hr 1/2 drive depending on snow/traffic)
- EXIT 173 West Vail .
- Go in the roundabout, under the free, take a right on the south frontage rd.
- You will notice a sign “intermountain” stay on that rd ill you see a sign “NO OUTLET” Take a LEFT and notice the bus stop on the right corner.
- Go over the creek and take the first right on Bellflower.
- 5th house on your right. PARK closer to the staircase.
- Welcome to 2983 Bellflower Drive, Vail, CO 81657.
Any questions related to the overnight accommodations, please view the AirBnB listings: